Innovation Talks is a series of educational, yet entertaining presentations designed to inspire the audience on innovation, strategy and creativity
My innovation talk series includes lectures on Innovation Leadership and Creativity. Each talk is about 1,5 hours long (including Q&A) but can be modified or combined with a workshop.
How to keep up with constant change and prepare for disruptive transformation? How to manage innovation? How to secure your market position for the long run?
In this educational and entertaining presentation, I will share my experience and knowledge of creative innovation – how I have used creative strategy in building my company and startups.
In this lecture you will learn:
- How Startups create disruptive innovation
- Best development practices for different innovation projects
- Practical ways to classify and understand innovation
- How to build an innovation culture
- How to lead innovation personally
- Real-life Case Studies and failures from my companies
- Who is stronger – a spider or a wasp?
“Simple real-life explanations, ideal timing (not too long). I’ve studied Innovation Management so it was familiar but I definitely got several good ideas that I’ll share with my team.”Majgrit
Are you using your full potential? Is your business staying ahead? Are you struggling to solve the challenges ahead of you?
In this inspiring and entertaining presentation, I will share my own story of re-discovering creativity, how I built a more satisfying life with creative thinking and how I used creativity strategically to build my career and business.
During the lecture you will learn:
- The 5 key methods to discover and enable your creativity
- How to boost innovation and use creativity for your business goals
- The tools to enhance your career and life with creative thinking
- How creativity works and what it is.
“Good structure, a lot of personal stories to illustrate ideas. Loved the creativity exercise. Learned to have some routines that support my creativity.”Birgit