Corporate Innovation Guide is a collection of articles from publications like HBR, MIT Sloan Management Review, and The Future Shapers among a few, as well as consultancies like McKinsey & Company, Bain & Company, Viima and Ehasoo & Sons.
In this first version of the publication, we have focused on leading innovation concepts and frameworks rather than long case studies and in-depth examples. Longer case studies might be an addition to the updated versions of this eBook in the future – feel free to check back here after a while to see if there is an updated version available.
Major topics covered in the Innovation Guide:
- Mapping the Innovation Landscape
- Strategic Fitness Process – Strategy Implementation that Matters
- The Balance of Innovation Management – the Ambidextrous Leadership
- Organisational Structure for Innovation
- Boosting Corporate Innovation with Braintrust
- Key Elements for a Creative Office Environment
- Idea Generation & Development
- Idea Generation with an Idea Challenge
- Lean Startup Approach for Product Development
- Portfolio Management
- Portfolio Management Strategy
- Venture Board Best Practices
- How to Scale Organizational Change?
- Scaling Innovation Projects